Pet Thread
Pet Thread
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
So here are pictures of my doggy. I dont have any recent ones, but thats okay cause he's just as cute and adorable as he was as a puppy.

His name is Tank

--
By popular request, I am limiting my sig to just two characters, the other three are too leet to look at.
<Post Deleted>
<Post Deleted>
How many pages can I fill?

The third is the wifes dog Dawn, who is the momma to our dog Cassie.

Fourth is Cassie AKA Spaz, and Dawn.

Firth is my dog, BJ.

Next to last is Cassie all grown up, all 13 lbs of her (minature Australian Shepard)

The rest are random what nots.

PS. jsut a side note, but it does not keep them in the order they are loaded if you add more later, probaly took three tries to get this straight.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Retreat hell, we just got here.

My cat....she's the best, and she sheds a lot. I also have two Golden Retrievers, and a Jack Russell, but the pics of them are on another hard drive that isn't in a system atm.

Dom, I like that picture of the puppy trying to play with the older dog

Holy, cute Jack Russell!

Treach, that puppy has some big ears, did he get big?

Oh, and I added some more pictures of Rowenn's parrot aka "my other girlfriend". Notice the STARE OF DEATH...where'd she learn that I wonder? LOL

Quote by SgtSherman
So here are pictures of my doggy. I dont have any recent ones, but thats okay cause he's just as cute and adorable as he was as a puppy.

His name is Tank

For some reason his expression in the third picture makes me think he's about to viciously attack the camera, haha.
Mattie and Saddie

--

Well anyone that knows me knows that my doggies are my babies. Josie is the oldest, almost 6, a 110 lb black lab. Buster is a beagle, he is about 3. He is stubborn as hell but is my snuggle bug, loves to sit on my lap and he spoons with me in bed at night (dont get jealous mr. pie). Lola is the youngest, is about a year and a half. She was supposed to be a chiwawa mix...but she's the biggest damn chiwawa I ever saw. She is such a love and adores everyone and is very easy going. I adore them all so much. I also have a kitty and 2 gold fish..Im a sucker.
My stray kitty. I'll get pics of my kitty and my bro's kitteh too.

Shadow, you must see dis! >^_^<
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=29355708
Quote by Kelian Lethias
Treach, that puppy has some big ears, did he get big?

Yeah, he grew into his ears a little bit. Tank is part Chihuahua, part Dachsund. AKA a Chiweenie.

But being a small dog, He will probably never go past twelve pounds, if he does I either feed him too much or he doesnt get enough excercise. Right now hes about nine pounds.

His tricks are marking the carpet, fetching sticks and dropping them halfway back, chewing on my underwear (gotta remind myself to pick them up), and waking me up before 5AM.

I broke him of chewing on furniture, and I think he broke himself of chewing on electrical cords and speaker wire.

--
By popular request, I am limiting my sig to just two characters, the other three are too leet to look at.
<Post Deleted>
Quote by holypie
He is stubborn as hell but is my snuggle bug, loves to sit on my lap and he spoons with me in bed at night (dont get jealous mr. pie).

What the that dog better get out of the bed.
Holypie

Nope. Not gonna happen. He's small he doesn't take up much room. I wub him.
<Post Deleted>
Quote by holypie
Quote by Whimsy
Quote by holypie
He is stubborn as hell but is my snuggle bug, loves to sit on my lap and he spoons with me in bed at night (dont get jealous mr. pie).

What the that dog better get out of the bed.
Holypie

Nope. Not gonna happen. He's small he doesn't take up much room. I wub him.

LOL I don't think there is much room.

That is true...went from king bed ---> twin bed with recent move. Its snug. Hehe.
<Post Deleted>
My lil dude playing in the snow.
<Post Deleted>
My boys, Lieutenant Dan in the one pic. Lucifer (the big one) and Randy in the other one.
Oh my god she didnt learn it from me!
Here is my god. He is the cutest dong in the world! His name is dougan and he is around 2 yrs old.

Here is my bird when she actually let me pet her again!

Here is my dougan laying on my bed.

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)