Best Song, EVER!
Best Song, EVER!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2
Quote by Kevorksian

See I am disappointed - I saw your original post at work (so I didn't watch it) and I get home only to see the flurry about what's proper (which apparently there is a wide range of opinion)

Yeah, unfortunately there is a huge difference in opinion on whats proper and whats not. I guess my small town mid-western values might be somewhat stunted. Of course on the other hand, we don't ever lock windows and doors at the house and even if the door locks worked, I haven't a clue on where the keys are at anyways. I always get a chuckle when at the gas station in town when the out of towners lock their cars before walking the 20 feet to the door to pay.

The parents, grandparents, etc. example was the only thing I could think of for a example. Its best I guess if there is the least bit of doubt about it, don't.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Retreat hell, we just got here.

Quote by Valectra
/sigh...

Ok, this was sent to me at work one day by a friend of mine. The whole point was to "de-stress" and laugh?

If you can watch it until the end, you probably will and should be taken to the nearest mental hospital. I could not stomach it. But, since we're linking stupid videos... here you go:

I watched it all the way through, was cool.

--
By popular request, I am limiting my sig to just two characters, the other three are too leet to look at.
I'd like to apologize for my somewhat pissy attitude on these posts yesterday.

Wasted the first 3 1/2 hours of my day going to Plymouth in the next county to fill paperwork out at the FSA office for the new farm program, then went to my home county's FSA office and filled paperwork out there, then from there had to fill yet more paperwork out at the insurance agents for crop insurance.

After all that paperwork and driving, I had the pleasure of going right back to Plymouth for a Dentist appointment. Haven't had a single cavity in over 15 years, in the space of six months since my last cleaning they found the start of two. Had em both filled and for some reason after the shot wore off the right one started to raise a fit. Don't know if they ran the needle thru the nerve or what, but by bedtime last night I had to hit the wifes good cough syrup left over from when she had bronchitis (this is stuff with codeine in it) before I could even get to sleep. The really strange part is this morning its perfectly fine like I was never at the dentists office.

To top it all off, I spend the afternoon trying to figure out how I could possibly have just received a invitation to my 20 year HS class reunion. They say the mind goes first, and it must be true as I certainly can't remember having enough fun to make twenty years fly by.

Sorry about the wall of text, and sorry again about being a ass yesterday.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

I watched it all the way through, was cool.

Is there any reason why I am NOT surprised by this?!

--
Val, I'm pretty sure I had a petite mal seizure while watching that.

--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword
<Post Deleted>
Quote by Soulshadow
Quote by Domxane
I'd like to apologize for my somewhat pissy attitude on these posts yesterday.

Wasted the first 3 1/2 hours of my day going to Plymouth in the next county to fill paperwork out at the FSA office for the new farm program, then went to my home county's FSA office and filled paperwork out there, then from there had to fill yet more paperwork out at the insurance agents for crop insurance.

After all that paperwork and driving, I had the pleasure of going right back to Plymouth for a Dentist appointment. Haven't had a single cavity in over 15 years, in the space of six months since my last cleaning they found the start of two. Had em both filled and for some reason after the shot wore off the right one started to raise a fit. Don't know if they ran the needle thru the nerve or what, but by bedtime last night I had to hit the wifes good cough syrup left over from when she had bronchitis (this is stuff with codeine in it) before I could even get to sleep. The really strange part is this morning its perfectly fine like I was never at the dentists office.

To top it all off, I spend the afternoon trying to figure out how I could possibly have just received a invitation to my 20 year HS class reunion. They say the mind goes first, and it must be true as I certainly can't remember having enough fun to make twenty years fly by.

Sorry about the wall of text, and sorry again about being a ass yesterday.

unnacceptable.

Yes I know Hard to believe I ever could be an ass.

--

<Post Deleted>

<<< 1 2
[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members