Nature Resist Set
Nature Resist Set
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: [Director]

Soo....Rodya isnt available to raid this week and I had talked to Chauth and Val and am thinking that SSC is probably our best bet since Chauth isn't incredibly comfortable raid leading..and I told him I'd try to help (/facepalm). I have been advised that there is a nature resist set of armor in the guild bank and I would like to give it to Timi. I just want to make sure no one has any serious objections to that before I do that. Timi has stuck with us and has done a fairly good job, as bizarre as some of his tactics are. Val also said she thought he was our best bet...so unless I hear from anyone otherwise by tommorrow afternoon or so I'm going to send that set off to Timi...

<3 to you all

Whims
Quote by Whimsy
Soo....Rodya isnt available to raid this week and I had talked to Chauth and Val and am thinking that SSC is probably our best bet since Chauth isn't incredibly comfortable raid leading..and I told him I'd try to help (/facepalm). I have been advised that there is a nature resist set of armor in the guild bank and I would like to give it to Timi. I just want to make sure no one has any serious objections to that before I do that. Timi has stuck with us and has done a fairly good job, as bizarre as some of his tactics are. Val also said she thought he was our best bet...so unless I hear from anyone otherwise by tommorrow afternoon or so I'm going to send that set off to Timi...

<3 to you all

Whims

Such kind words from a medicore healadin :-o j/k. I will try my best not to dissapoint.
Timi will definitely make good use of the nature resist set. Let's pwn up some SSC.
Quote by timiklee
Quote by Whimsy

<3 to you all

Whims

Such kind words from a medicore healadin :-o j/k. I will try my best not to dissapoint.

Hehe. You know I have nothin but love for ya Timi. I suck, don't lie. I don't know anything, I just work here =)

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members