New Warlock WotLK Spell: Wall of Babies
New Warlock WotLK Spell: Wall of Babies
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

Found this on the forums... hilarious. You all know I carry around enough babies for this...
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=9023681338&sid=1

Artist's depiction of what the spell would look like.

I LoL'd pretty hard.

DK
Ian
Quote by Deathkoil
Found this on the forums... hilarious. You all know I carry around enough babies for this...
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=9023681338&sid=1

Artist's depiction of what the spell would look like.

I LoL'd pretty hard.

DK
Ian

How about wall of QQ?

--

Oh its a total QQ post about someone who doesn't know how to PvP on the warlock properly. My PvP gear is "teh suxorz", and I lose to almost all rogues... but go 50/50 with warriors who greatly overgear me. That kid needs to L2PvPLock... but the picture is epic.
Quote by Deathkoil
Oh its a total QQ post about someone who doesn't know how to PvP on the warlock properly. My PvP gear is "teh suxorz", and I lose to almost all rogues... but go 50/50 with warriors who greatly overgear me. That kid needs to L2PvPLock... but the picture is epic.

Yeah, something like that. Unless I can get the drop on them, last lock I PvP'd agaisn't chain feared me until his buddy's showed up.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Retreat hell, we just got here.

How does a BM hunter get feared? You have so many ways out. Fear = 10 seconds, then 7 seconds, then 3 seconds, then 1 second, them immune. So trinket first one... Beast within second on... then you can only be feared for 4 seconds before going immune.

;)
Quote by Domxane

Yeah, something like that. Unless I can get the drop on them, last lock I PvP'd agaisn't chain feared me until his buddy's showed up.

I don't have so much of a problem with the chain fearing, as I do the lack of CD on it and the fact that I consistently get the crap beat of me *while* feared and it doesn't break
<Post Deleted>
Quote by Deathkoil
How does a BM hunter get feared? You have so many ways out. Fear = 10 seconds, then 7 seconds, then 3 seconds, then 1 second, them immune. So trinket first one... Beast within second on... then you can only be feared for 4 seconds before going immune.

;)

No trinket for the first one, just used BW right before the lock showed up and with a 2 min cd, his friends showed up first.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Retreat hell, we just got here.

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters