Also, Welcome to Endgame!

DK
Ian
Btw I'm sam but you will call me lucy :3
<Post Deleted>
Quote by Bludkraze
Quote by Lucile

LoL Luci and the stick... I'm sort of worried about tonight now. Just promise to be gentle.

=)

If she gets out of hand, I will MD an infernal to her in Hyjal.

--

Quote by galathian
Quote by Bludkraze
Quote by Lucile

LoL Luci and the stick... I'm sort of worried about tonight now. Just promise to be gentle.

=)

If she gets out of hand, I will MD an infernal to her in Hyjal.

/fade
<Post Deleted>
Quote by Bludkraze
Wanting to buy forum access? =)

PST with price.

Well, how much yah got?

I'll take care of it now, we can discuss a price later....

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Retreat hell, we just got here.

<Post Deleted>
Welcome Bludkraze! It's good to have you aboard. We can definitely use your expertise when it comes to BT.

--
Quote by Bludkraze
I am a former U.S. Marine with 6 years of active duty and am now serving in the Active Reserves (which I do for a few months out of the year to give me a break from my normal job as a network engineer for the city of Phoenix).

It's about time another Marine joins us. The lack of this has proven a disadvantage to me.

--
By popular request, I am limiting my sig to just two characters, the other three are too leet to look at.
Welcome! Glad you're here and you'll learn fast the stick has never been used...Luci's bark is way worse than her bite...at least I think it is...
glad to have you here

--

When Retribution comes into play, not even your Redemption can bring you Salvation.
Welcome
Welcome bro =D
Nice to have you. I look forward to getting to know you! I may not have a stick to beat you with like Luci but I bite.

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members