Approval to Keep Copied Posts. EVERYONE READ!
Approval to Keep Copied Posts. EVERYONE READ!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

1 2 3 >>>
Hello Endgame,

While your posts have been copied (all except Holypie's currently), to ensure that you approve of having your posts copied from the old site (after all, you own the copyright to that post), it's important to get your approval to copy those posts.

So, what I need from you is approval to keep your posts over to this forum from the old Endgame site.

So, in big bold letters:

If you approve of your posts being copied here, please reply to this thread. Failure to do so will result in your posts being deleted from this site.

I'll be giving you guys a week to post here your approval, and after that I'll have to delete any posts from any members that have not posted to this thread.

Note: Do Not reply to this thread if you wish for your posts to be deleted. Keep in mind that posting in this thread AT ALL will constitute acceptance of your posts being copied. It's going to be done by a machine that isn't reading the content of the posts, only that you ARE posting here
I'm good with it.

--
All systems go for Timiklee.
Approved.

Since we own the content, can we opt to have all of our stuff deleted from the old site that we were kicked out of?

All of the class guides, for instance, were created by people in this guild and not by Holypie.

I put a ton of work into my Rogue guide, for instance and I don't want him using it.
Hi. I'm Ikaika. And I approve this message.

*Paid for by the "Val for President" committee"
Approved. Thanks for your hard work at keeping our system working.
Im ok with it
Approved
sure, go ahead.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Retreat hell, we just got here.

I approve this message!

--

OK with me, too...
Staden says yes
O.k. with me
Burritos.

--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword
Thanks for helping the transition, please keep all of my posts.
approved
approved with me
Same here. I don't know what Holy's doing, but I agree with Rad.

Quote by Radriegal
Approved.

Since we own the content, can we opt to have all of our stuff deleted from the old site that we were kicked out of?

All of the class guides, for instance, were created by people in this guild and not by Holypie.

I put a ton of work into my Rogue guide, for instance and I don't want him using it.
Quote by Radriegal
Approved.

On the one hand, I think that having all of our info forcefully removed from the old site is kind of a "bitchy" thing to do. If enough people would like the information removed, we should ask first.

On the other hand... I'm not sure how much time the director's had to "make a new site", but I think that posting at 8pm server that you are going to move the website then taking it by 6am the next day is a bit rude. There may have actually been less warning that that even as I don't know when the site was actually taken down, just that it was not up at 6am server this morning. So I supposed it wouldn't be wrong for us to get a little "bitchy".

That said, I think that any endgame information on the site is indeed the property of EndGame and its members. If HP is moving to a new realm and starting a new guild, then EndGame's information should not be moved with him and the site. So I vote to get it taken off of the site.

DK
Ian

That said, I think that any endgame information on the site is indeed the property of EndGame and its members. If HP is moving to a new realm and starting a new guild, then EndGame's information should not be moved with him and the site. So I vote to get it taken off of the site.

Normally, I stay out of this sort of thing. And since I don't have anything nice to say about Holy at this point, I won't say it all (Bambi ftw).

All I will say is, please remove anything I've ever posted on "his" website.

--

1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
79 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Medros is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)