Approval to Keep Copied Posts. EVERYONE READ!
Approval to Keep Copied Posts. EVERYONE READ!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
Fine with me for my posts to be copied here.

If DKPSystem admins are continuing to monitor this thread I would like to throw my name in the hat of "delete all my posts from the old version of the forum". Priest class guide, etc. certainly had time and thought put into them, and I don't consider the process by which this occurred to be in good taste on HP's part.
Quote by Valectra
That said, I think that any endgame information on the site is indeed the property of EndGame and its members. If HP is moving to a new realm and starting a new guild, then EndGame's information should not be moved with him and the site. So I vote to get it taken off of the site.

Normally, I stay out of this sort of thing. And since I don't have anything nice to say about Holy at this point, I won't say it all (Bambi ftw).

All I will say is, please remove anything I've ever posted on "his" website.

Um ditto, but I don't think anybody will read this as it says in the OP that a machine will keep track of this and thats wjhy if you DONT want stuff copied you were not supposed to reply at all. On the other, I could be wrong and a actual living, breathing, human being might actualy look thru here sooner or later.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.

Retreat hell, we just got here.

Im Darthxs, and i approve this message

--

When Retribution comes into play, not even your Redemption can bring you Salvation.
I'm ok with it.
i am a kitty, and i approve of this message.

>^_^<
ok
approved
Uh, can I say that Holypie is a ********** without too much flack?

(Admin edit: Yup)

--
By popular request, I am limiting my sig to just two characters, the other three are too leet to look at.
Approval granted.
I approve
Go for it take what ever I may have said and put it here.
Aproved... i might have like 2 post
Quote by Circus

LoL Circus. You resurrected a 2 year old thread.
Quote by Deathkoil
Quote by Circus

LoL Circus. You resurrected a 2 year old thread.

epic fail

--

When Retribution comes into play, not even your Redemption can bring you Salvation.
Wow...I was thoroughly effing confused...I was like, "Htf are all of these deleted accts approving this message?"

Then I looked at the dates and kept scrolling until I saw DK's post. Rofl Circus.
h

werd

--
OK
old site, new site... I'm confused. In any case, whatever I posted can be copied and pasted. If I didn't want my stuff copied I probably wouldn't have posted them. lol
Okay... no one needs to reply to this. This is VERY old.

A long time ago, the old GM (HolyPie) was pretty much kicked out of the guild by the members. So he did everything he could to make the members mad... like take the website and deny everyone's access. So, a new website was made, and DKPSystem wanted the guild's permission to copy all of the posts from the old one to the new one.

All posts were copied that day, and the thread died... for two years.

Then there was Circus...

DK
im good

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster