Some SPriest Links
Some SPriest Links
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

Pre-raid loot using commonly accepted stat weights:

LootRank

A spec using Imp Shadowform at the trade-off of some mana efficiency and a negligible DPS loss:

Imp Shadowform Spec

In lower gear levels may want to drop the two from Shadow Affin, drop Inner Focus, and one or two points from Focused Mind to get Spirit Tap / Imp ST back. The SA is really dependent upon tanks' aggro generation.

A spec not using Imp Shadowform. Greater mana efficiency, but raid dmg heavy fights are going to see a loss in DPS due to "pushback".

Non-Imp Shadowform Spec

I just recently altered my spec and dumped imp spirit tap, it blows. I also completely dumped shadow affinity, it's just really not needed.

I also implemented the Spriest weighting into Pawn, which is really helpful to see the spriest specific loot ranking in the tooltips...

Quote by Direfaith
I just recently altered my spec and dumped imp spirit tap, it blows. I also completely dumped shadow affinity, it's just really not needed.

I also implemented the Spriest weighting into Pawn, which is really helpful to see the spriest specific loot ranking in the tooltips...

Yep, I have Pawn, too. The site is just a really easy way to very quickly pick out items and where to find them.

On the SA - I agree, but where else would you put those points? There's really nothing else that's reasonably useful to a raiding SPriest.
I kno right...

I put one point into pws and the other into psychic horror lawl...

Iz fun to see what raid trash I can disarm.

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members