UI Post - Let's see yours!
UI Post - Let's see yours!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
You don't know DK very well, but soon you will see. I believe that Ian is the epitome of nerdness (nothing but love for ya Ian).

--
By popular request, I am limiting my sig to just two characters, the other three are too leet to look at.
so when are you going to upload your UI for us Ian

--

When Retribution comes into play, not even your Redemption can bring you Salvation.
Okie dokie here's mine. I am very noobish on playing with my UI so any tips/advice/recommended add-ons would be great

--
I try to take things one day at a time...but sometimes several days attack me at once!
Here is my UI wishing it was on a larger screen and resolution. But this is what I get.

--
Here's my current UI for my paladin.. I'll try to upload my mage and druid later. My UI is different on every toon.

img535.imageshack.us/img535/2668/wowscrnshot022410235930.jpg

--

............Website | WoL | WoW-Heroes | Guild | Shawover#1259 (RealID)
Ewwww. You talk with Barbie.

--
By popular request, I am limiting my sig to just two characters, the other three are too leet to look at.
Quote by SgtSherman
Ewwww. You talk with Barbie.

rofl
I'm more curious about the smack they were obviously talking that made it necessary to black out the conversation.
Here is DK's ridiculously useful and sexy UI.

NEW AND IMPROVED - Now with Power Auras!

Also, I greatly upped the video settings since this was taken, but instead of posting that... I wanted to post with Epeen instead!

1. The damage meter from the heroic I am thanking Sylv for tanking for me in GChat

2. The 23,557 Crit with nothing but self buffs.

3. I also wanted to show the fully functioning UI with the power aura's up.

DK

Quote by Deathkoil

Also, I greatly upped the video settings since this was taken, but instead of posting that... I wanted to post with Epeen instead!

1. The damage meter from the heroic I am thanking Sylv for tanking for me in GChat

DK

upload it plox

kthxbai

--

When Retribution comes into play, not even your Redemption can bring you Salvation.
Quote by Darthxs
Quote by Deathkoil

DK

upload it plox

kthxbai

*points to the screenie.jpg at bottom of dk's post*

--
I try to take things one day at a time...but sometimes several days attack me at once!
Quote by Elaraa
Quote by Darthxs
Quote by Deathkoil

DK

upload it plox

kthxbai

*points to the screenie.jpg at bottom of dk's post*

upload it so i can download it and use it silly

--

Quote by Radriegal
I'm more curious about the smack they were obviously talking that made it necessary to black out the conversation.

Ehh here's the original. No smack talk, I just get a little embarrassed about posting pics with me bragging in them heh.

Also uploaded my druid and mage now.

--

nerf paladins... seriously. 77% of healing done, way to carry the raid

--
The rewards of this life now count for naught. My body, soon buried, and left to rot.
Good times gone, how quickly, an honest past. My god now, I see how, I've squandered each and every breath...
(Thrice - At the last)
Quote by Ocalleigh
nerf paladins... seriously. 77% of healing done, way to carry the raid

Well, in the defense of the other healers, it was the Valithria Dreamwalker fight and I was the only one going in the portals.

--

nope, no excuses... nerf paladins

--
The rewards of this life now count for naught. My body, soon buried, and left to rot.
Good times gone, how quickly, an honest past. My god now, I see how, I've squandered each and every breath...
(Thrice - At the last)
nope, no excuses... nerf paladins

Agree. Although, my brother QQ's to me all the time about "omg, wings purge!"

I need to upload my UI again soon, I changed several things... waiting for a raid night.

--
My current project is a paladin. So very boring to level. I hit 2 maybe 3 buttons and AFK. BTW, for everyone else who is not aware of my Paladin, his name is Koryk. He will be 80 in approximately 6-8 weeks I think.

--
Mmmm...Paladins ^_^

I think I changed something in my UI, so here's an update.
Quote by Pallygrrl
Mmmm...Paladins ^_^

I think I changed something in my UI, so here's an update.

Very nice UI pally. I remember you opening a private thread with me about UIs, and you had said that you were starting from scratch. Nice job in making your custom UI!

DK

<<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >>>
[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)