Wanting to say Hi, friend of Darth
Wanting to say Hi, friend of Darth
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

I go to school with Darth and he was telling me about your guild. Thought I would stop by and say hi. You are all looking for a Shadow Priest and he was trying to sell your guild to me.

I'm not to a situation yet of transfering, but thought I would at least let my interest be known. Here is my armory: My Armory

Just in a situation where I play with family, my brother mainly, but if things fall apart (Like I think they will) I will be looking for a new guild and possibly server. If you ever want to contact me my email is woodwardw2007@my.uwstout.edu

Thanks for your time.
Hi Starry,

Darth must have gone to friendfinder.com recently. The guy hasn't had a friend in 2 years, and now, 73.4% of our applicants are friends of Darth.

We'd love to talk to you when you decide it's time for a change.
Quote by Radriegal
Hi Starry,

Darth must have gone to friendfinder.com recently. The guy hasn't had a friend in 2 years, and now, 73.4% of our applicants are friends of Darth.

We'd love to talk to you when you decide it's time for a change.
You know what they say. 98% of all statistics are made up on the spot. LOL. Anyways I'm sitting in class with him right now. We have a 3D modeling course together.

But, yeah I'm keeping your guild in mind. Ravencrest is so Ravenfail.
I'm not interested in any class where Darth is modeling -- particularly not in 3D!
HEY! dont make fun of my friendfinder.com or my modeling!

--

When Retribution comes into play, not even your Redemption can bring you Salvation.
You know what me neither on the modeling thing. But, yeah talking to my brother tonight about this.

Why is it that when you ask about info on a different server the typical answer is "The server is horrible. Save your money"? Really if it were so horrible why do you all stay on it? The logic here just confuses me and getting straight info from anyone is like pulling teeth.
Quote by Starrynite

Why is it that when you ask about info on a different server the typical answer is "The server is horrible. Save your money"? Really if it were so horrible why do you all stay on it?

Why do they stay here? Because anytime they've thought about transferring, the people on the other server told them it was a horrible place.

Truthfully, if you were an 11/12, 9k, free agent shadow priest, every guild would be telling you the server was great, and even greater when wearing their guild tag.

The fact that you posted you had RL friends in EndGame means they'd rather you stay away instead of coming here and potentially strengthening a rival guild.

It's human nature.
Figured. That is why I said it was typical Troll answers. Ultimately you guys are about on par if not better then my old guild on Thunderhorn. Was a member of Akkadian Reborn. Lost my raid spot though when I couldn't keep up with their raid schedule.

Was with them for over a year and got replaced by one of my good friends who was a healing priest turned Shadow that I trained myself. Ah well.

Now though I'm in a guild that my brother is the officer, but from the way things are progressing it isn't what I'm use to and the raid leader has a lot to be desired.

In short it I went from a top 6 guild on a good progression server, to a fail one to play with family, and I'm regretting it. It is great to play with family. It is another to be wipping on fights like Festergut every night.
Just so there isn't any misunderstanding, don't transfer over until the details are worked out. We do have an applications process, and raid openings are dependant on many factors.

There would be some stuff that we would need to talk about before I would be comfortable with you spending $ to ship your toons over -- especially since I get the distinct sense that you'd be coming here to raid -- not just to hang out with Darth.

And hey, who could blame you for that, right?
Why is it that when you ask about info on a different server the typical answer is "The server is horrible. Save your money"? Really if it were so horrible why do you all stay on it? The logic here just confuses me and getting straight info from anyone is like pulling teeth.

This server isn't that bad and it's not that great either. We are mediocre when it comes to progression (#145 out of 300+ last time I checked). There are like 10 competent 25 man raiding guilds on the server between Horde and Alliance, EndGame being one of them.

Most of the people are pretty nice, just turn off trade chat and stay off the EI forums and you will eliminate like 99% of the idiots and/or trolls. Other than that, it's pretty normal. We don't have any more fail players here than any other server. It's got a decent population, mid range or so.

If you PvP, it kinda sucks, tbh. If you could care less about arena or bgs like me, it's just fine.

--
Quote by Radriegal
Just so there isn't any misunderstanding, don't transfer over until the details are worked out. We do have an applications process, and raid openings are dependant on many factors.

There would be some stuff that we would need to talk about before I would be comfortable with you spending $ to ship your toons over -- especially since I get the distinct sense that you'd be coming here to raid -- not just to hang out with Darth.

And hey, who could blame you for that, right?
Well if you have vent or something like that to chat on that would be great. I'm all for talking and getting to know people. Yes I'm coming to raid, but at the same time I'm coming to have fun. Sorry if I sound to serious about it too. Just that I caught the raiding bug and you know how that goes.

Oh also Valectra, that is more then we have on Ravencrest. There are maybe if we are lucky 3 major raiding guilds here. The rest break up and reform so much that it is hard to do any kind of progress.

So, yeah got done talking to my bro. It is in my ball court to decide what to do. He is more into 10 mans and such. I'm more into the 25 man scene. So, again if I transfer it will just be me and an alt of mine.

My current guilds 25 man content is officially dead. People are leaving like wild fire and it just fell apart. Not fun if you ask me. Not the kind of social atmosphere I need in my life right now. I'm here for fun and fun while raiding. You know how it is.

Well contact me via email or send me vent info. Lets chat and talk. If anything at least meet some new friends.
Quote by Starrynite

Well contact me via email or send me vent info. Lets chat and talk. If anything at least meet some new friends.

--

When Retribution comes into play, not even your Redemption can bring you Salvation.
LOL Darth. Have to refrain from calling you by your real life name. It is so tempting.

Wonder if we have the same class today? Talk to you then if we do. Else talk to you on Wednesday for sure.

Now I feel bad. I may have got your real name wrong in my app Darth. I told you I have to say a person's name like 6 times or more till I get it. Ah well.

Thought I would mention this too. Have yahoo messenger as another way to reach me. drakonluther is the name.

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members