!!!***!!!! Proshift has been Hacked !!!!!****!!!!!
!!!***!!!! Proshift has been Hacked !!!!!****!!!!!
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [News]
Secondary: [Member] [News]

1 2 3 >>>
I have been hacked. Sad I know. D: LoOOOKK!!!

whoa! your toon is gone from the guild! (just checked after i saw this)

need someone to make a ticket or something? i don't really know how this stuff works...
Quote by Cimbylmuna
whoa! your toon is gone from the guild! (just checked after i saw this)

need someone to make a ticket or something? i don't really know how this stuff works...

I DuNNO!!! I'm so bummed! D:

I mean Im on the line with bliz and what not.

Just sucks.

Damn. Computer Haxxors. I don't understand how they reroute the emails from bliz so i'm completly unaware, until i recieve the Account Closure and Character Transfer Failure Notice.

did you call blizz?

and better question: do you have an authenticator? I just got mine right when they made that post about how there is a new way that ppl with authenticators can be hacked :'(

come back!
Quote by Cimbylmuna
did you call blizz?
Yes, waiting on Hold.
Quote by Cimbylmuna
and better question: do you have an authenticator?
No.
Quote by Cimbylmuna

come back!

I'm Trying!! That's what I get for being a pro though, people will do anything to be me!
also, what kinda retarded hacker CLOSES an acct? that makes no sense.
Quote by Cimbylmuna
also, what kinda retarded hacker CLOSES an acct? that makes no sense.

I had 7k gold, and it was banned for exploitation, i.e selling gold. He must have traded it to another character, therefore being banned because, 7k to a random character. THen it seems he/she tried to transfer a character. But failed. Bah, they can trace the credit card hopefully and i dunno, ban him. Going easy on him/her.

Today is a sad day.
I WANT MY COMPETITION BACK BEFORE 25MAN.

make blizz fix you. kk?
Quote by Cimbylmuna
I WANT MY COMPETITION BACK BEFORE 25MAN.

make blizz fix you. kk?

I know, I can't have you being the highest DPS chicken without me putting you to the test.
It's so weird. I've seen people in my guild(s) getting hacked since I started playing WOW 4ish years ago. Yet, I haven't gotten hacked. Makes me wonder what the people are doing to get hacked in the first place. So that I can make sure NOT to do that. lol
Quote by Belldandi
It's so weird. I've seen people in my guild(s) getting hacked since I started playing WOW 4ish years ago. Yet, I haven't gotten hacked. Makes me wonder what the people are doing to get hacked in the first place. So that I can make sure NOT to do that. lol

Bah. I dunno, I'm trying to think what I did. I don't have Keyloggers, I did that whole scan and what not. But I dunno, honestly.
Quote by Belldandi

same, but since i started "endgame" raiding when ulduar came out (i are nub).

how do i not get hacked? i hope this authenticator does it for me.
Quote by Belldandi

Well now, if that's not jinxing yourself, I don't know what is.
I just wanna play WoW
Quote by Cimbylmuna
Quote by Belldandi

same, but since i started "endgame" raiding when ulduar came out (i are nub).

how do i not get hacked? i hope this authenticator does it for me.

Well, every single person I've ever known who got hacked didn't have an authenticator, and NOBODY I know who has an authenticator has been hacked. So I'd say at least that the circumstantial evidence strongly points to the authenticator dramatically improving security.

Seriously people, if you don't have one, GET AN AUTHENTICATOR. It's like $7, it's easy to use, and you have a much better chance of not getting hacked.

--
I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.
- Terry Pratchett
Well, the Ticket is in. So, I'll be posting here to update.

Have fun runnin' around Dalaran while I have to live in the real world.

Update 1:

Order has been placed for blizzard authenticator.
Quote by ProShift
Update 1:

Order has been placed for blizzard authenticator.

GOOD.
Woah. I was fighting for my gmail account with a china man. Fucking piece of shit. With his computer hacking skills.

I changed my password recovery question to something offensive and directed at him.

So i have control of all my accounts and my bank stuffs is fine, they were strictly after my WoW account.

So, I'm safe. New P/w. Dif Email for WoW. now i gotta mememorize a new p/w D:

1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
79 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Medros is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)