Pets/Mounts spreadsheet
Pets/Mounts spreadsheet
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

That's right, I'm a spreadsheet nerd. I'll admit it.

I know I told Dorfy that I'd give him my list, so here it is for everyone's enjoyment!

I know I'm missing at least one thing (Lil' Deathwing the Cata Collector's Edition pet), but if you see anything else, please tell me.

This is Alli-only for mounts.
Psst mr nerd, those are companions not mounts

--
I try to take things one day at a time...but sometimes several days attack me at once!
It's Ms. Nerd

Non-combat pets (companion pets) are the first sheet, mounts are the second.

And I've also left off the class only mounts.
Oooo nice

--
I try to take things one day at a time...but sometimes several days attack me at once!
You've left off the Shadowmourne charger. They still pop up for sale on the AH sometimes.

--
Is that different from the Crimson Deathcharger? I see him on line 137, but I do have several different versions and I can't remember if I emailed myself the final one or if I posted the final one...
Tennie, that list is amazing

How long does it take to list that much stuff lols.

--

............Website | WoL | WoW-Heroes | Guild | Shawover#1259 (RealID)
Doesn't take that long if you know something about the pets already... I actually only had to look up the new locations/mobs that the old dragonlings come from now, and some of the mounts. I'm a pet obsessed nerd, though. Probably takes a smidge longer for someone else to sort through warcraftpets.com, but they do have a pretty good interface. I hadn't used warcraftmounts.com before, but that's where I got the mount info... and it seems newer and less sortable and definitely less shiney which is why that list is not as good.

I'll have a version 2 today sometime. I'll correct spellings (I was blindly typing most of it) and put in stuff that people have pointed out as missing.
Here's version 2... better spelling, class mounts, more organized, and includes Deathy.

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members