Heroic Halfus - Friday 6.10.2011
Heroic Halfus - Friday 6.10.2011
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

Goal: H-Halfus

After he dies, we'll clear the rest of BoT if time remains. This is *not* an official guild run so no DKP will be used. Times are server time. If there are 25 or more signups we will do 25man. I'd like to be pulling at 6 server and have the end time be around 9 server. Pending progression I may take it up to an hour later, but I do not intend to have the raid last longer than 4 hours.

There should be a calendar invite for all those listed in our current active raiding roster. If you have not been invited and are interested, please post here. Alts are welcome IF you have the gear and skill on your alt to be able to do the encounter.

Another thing to note, this is not an official guild run, it's my run, so I'll most likely be a bit choosey on the roster if we have extra signups in order to ensure the best possible chance at downing him.

--

............Website | WoL | WoW-Heroes | Guild | Shawover#1259 (RealID)
Quote by Flyntt
Goal: H-Halfus

After he dies, we'll clear the rest of BoT if time remains. This is *not* an official guild run so no DKP will be used. Times are server time. If there are 25 or more signups we will do 25man. I'd like to be pulling at 6 server and have the end time be around 9 server. Pending progression I may take it up to an hour later, but I do not intend to have the raid last longer than 4 hours.

There should be a calendar invite for all those listed in our current active raiding roster. If you have not been invited and are interested, please post here. Alts are welcome IF you have the gear and skill on your alt to be able to do the encounter.

Another thing to note, this is not an official guild run, it's my run, so I'll most likely be a bit choosey on the roster if we have extra signups in order to ensure the best possible chance at downing him.

10m heroic halfus would be a good kill, but I still feel like crap so though the mind is willing, the flesh is weak. I'll try to make it.
Well unfortunately I'm going to a baseball game tonight so I'll be unable to make it.

I plan to do a 10m BoT clear (possibly with heroic Halfus, depending on raid composition) on Saturday night, starting at 6 server for anybody who is interested and can't make it Friday night.

wait, I thought this was a saturday run. So, if it's a friday run, then i'll be working.
Quote by Medros
wait, I thought this was a saturday run. So, if it's a friday run, then i'll be working.

Well get your ass on on Saturday and join my group. Our goal: fewer attempts for a H-Halfus kill than Flyntt.
we'll see.

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters