New Warlock
New Warlock
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

Hi:

I'm Mithrilindel, a new member. This has been a nutso week and has impacted my availability. I haven't seen anyone to get guilded yet but am looking forward to it. My availability for raids will start next week for 25's as i have some vacation and business plans that couldn't be changed. I will be able to do 10 mans or whatever starting on Friday. I'm sorry for the snag as I didn't expect things to move this quickly. I have another vacation week down the road in August where I'll be missing, but other than that I should make all raids. I don't want anyone to think I'm the flakey type, because thats not the case. Thanks for your understanding.
ohai i don't suppose you're a gnome?
Lulz! no human lock.
Sounds good, just find one of us when you can to get invited. If all else fails, you can definitely catch us online during raid times of course

--
I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.
- Terry Pratchett
Finally another Warlock!

--
I know right! Cadderly is wicked excited too...
BTW I like your forum pic thingy (forgetting the technical name at the moment)

--
I try to take things one day at a time...but sometimes several days attack me at once!
Welcome, now give me DI.

--
brb, need more beer.
DI is reserved for resto druids and shadow priest that dont play on macs

--
"I'm not saying that I'm going to change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that does."
Lesaine Crooks
Quote by Gless
DI is reserved for resto druids and shadow priest that dont play on macs

I kill you

--
brb, need more beer.
Macs don't kill people, friends who let friends buy macs kill people.

also, i have more 85's than u.
I cant believe how popular warlocks got (they were hated in vanilla for being OP) after blizz added DI. I'm demo as well so enjoy your epic deeps buffs.
Quote by Litarox
ohai i don't suppose you're a gnome?

Do NOT give her moar gnomes!!! She eatses them!!!

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Biebi is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
81 Website/Forum Members