Winterspring Frostsaber
Winterspring Frostsaber
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

1 2 >>>
I'm not sure if everyone knows this (or if anyone cares), but I've wanted a Winterspring Frostsaber for a while, but been wayyy too lazy to grind the rep with that repeatable quest.

I was bored yesterday and decided to do some of the grind, but I discovered that there is now a new quest you can do to get a winterspring tiger. It involves doing a very easy daily for 20 days, and then you just get your mount rather than having to grind out exalted the slow and painful way. For those interested, the quest to begin it is given by the same guy who gave the Provisions quest that was used to grind the rep before (the one on top of the rock in northern Winterspring).

Just thought I'd throw this out here for anyone who wanted the mount but really didn't want to grind the rep.
don't tell Yve, she will want that month of her life back that she spent grinding rep

--
The rewards of this life now count for naught. My body, soon buried, and left to rot.
Good times gone, how quickly, an honest past. My god now, I see how, I've squandered each and every breath...
(Thrice - At the last)
I hate Blizzard.

That is all.
I got mine the real way. *grumble*

I got to revered and gave up...and that was on a ground mount, before drop rates were 100%. I did to it after the rep boost thought, at 30 rep I wouldn't have bothered, would take 6 months.
as a side note, Timbermaw rep is really fast now also. Think it took me about 3 hours total as a human from nothing to exalted.

--
brb, need more beer.
Quote by Priestholmes
as a side note, Timbermaw rep is really fast now also. Think it took me about 3 hours total as a human from nothing to exalted.

thats good, i killed so many of those bastards back in the day i think they still don't talk to me

--
The rewards of this life now count for naught. My body, soon buried, and left to rot.
Good times gone, how quickly, an honest past. My god now, I see how, I've squandered each and every breath...
(Thrice - At the last)
I wish they had more reps that were "lose with faction A, gain faction B". So that you had more customization.
HAHA Yve

--
By popular request, I am limiting my sig to just two characters, the other three are too leet to look at.
See? It pays to be lazy like me and wait and wait and wait before doing these notorious rep grinds... now I can go easy-mode it and get a mount

--

............Website | WoL | WoW-Heroes | Guild | Shawover#1259 (RealID)
Quote by Flyntt
See? It pays to be lazy like me and wait and wait and wait before doing these notorious rep grinds... now I can go easy-mode it and get a mount

Yeah...your Swift Zulian Tiger will be next...can't wait for that!
The tiger's not from rep tho lol
That one was just a drop from the old lv 60 ZG.

--

Quote by Flyntt
The tiger's not from rep tho lol
That one was just a drop from the old lv 60 ZG.

Yeah I know...it was/is wishful thinking on my part.
I don't even play anymore and this annoys me. lol
Quote by Radriegal
I don't even play anymore and this annoys me. lol

COME BACK RAD! The current raid leads/GM have gone insane! They make us farm old world mats for no reason, and have lita collecting gnomes and storing them for "government research" projects!

I think they are trying to make copper injected gnome batteries! IT'S THE MATRIX!

www.themedrosdifference.com
Shh Medros, you just forgot your meds this morning. Take the blue pill, it'll be alll better

--
I try to take things one day at a time...but sometimes several days attack me at once!
Quote by Elaraa
Shh Medros, you just forgot your meds this morning. Take the blue pill, it'll be alll better

AND THEY'RE FEEDING US BLUE PILLS!!!
But he wants to see how far down the rabbit hole goes :o

--

Quote by Flyntt
But he wants to see how far down the rabbit hole goes :o

Is that the hole that the pill goes into? I though it was somewhere else...
LOL Medros.

So, Elaraa is trying to make all the boys take little blue pills? It sounds like raid nights got a whole lot more interesting since I left....

1 2 >>>
[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
80 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Medros is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters