Mists of Pandaria
Mists of Pandaria
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [Public]
Secondary: None

It's official. And it makes me a saaad panda.

Like it? Hate it? Let's see what everyone thinks.

--

............Website | WoL | WoW-Heroes | Guild | Shawover#1259 (RealID)
i actualy kinda like it, the enviorment looks good, the male pandaren look good, and the instances/raids look amazing so far

and i like the new talent system so far, will require more testing and some hands on before i sure but overall it looks promising

--
"I'm not saying that I'm going to change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that does."
Lesaine Crooks
I'm looking forward to some of the paladin changes. And from what it looks like.. it almost feels like we're turning into a disc priest to some extent lol. I don't know if Holy Shield will be holy now or not but the talent says it will now be a an absorb shield just like a disc bubble, and its strength will be based off of how much holy power you have. Seems strange. Says the cooldown on holy shock is removed... which I don't understand. That seems like it could be very OP.

--

Actually.. come to think of it I'm sort of looking forward to trying the new healer class, although i'm not fond of pandas.

--

My first reaction was definitely in the "really?" category. But I like the idea of a monk class, and a race that both the horde and alliance can access could be interesting.

--
I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.
- Terry Pratchett
and after watching a bunch and reading is it just me or does alot of what they were presenting look pretty polished. i even think i heard one of them saying that they were internaly testing all of the new zones so its looking like this could go into beta as early as February of next year, its defiantly more polished then Cata was when they first showed it

--
"I'm not saying that I'm going to change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that does."
Lesaine Crooks

--
Lesaine Crooks

i just dont understand the new talent systems. They want to get away from cookie cutter builds by taking away all the choices and giving us talent trees that give near useless abilities? example druid - very few resto type abilities... definitely will take further explanation to make this make sense

they are not supposed to be "resto type" abilities, they seem like they are meant to be utility that can be used in any spec, as all spec of once class has acsess to the same talents, but some will be more usefull then others on a fight by fight bases

--
Lesaine Crooks
Quote by gless
they are not supposed to be "resto type" abilities, they seem like they are meant to be utility that can be used in any spec, as all spec of once class has acsess to the same talents, but some will be more usefull then others on a fight by fight bases

i look at rogues and hunters (for example) and i see a mix of pve dps and pvp type abilities

i look at druid i see mix of pve dps and pvp type abilities and very little to make a resto druid a resto druid - there are some but seemes like every other lvl at best

what you got to remember is that all the tooltips are not the full ones, so for instance you will see some that say "in feral does" and "in moonkin form does" but they left off the other ones so they will do something for resto we just do not know what yet

--
Lesaine Crooks
Panda racial + rouge + PVP = Stunlocked to death.

Otherwise it looks interesting.

www.themedroswillprobablybuyitjustbecause.com
Quote by Medros

I'd be stunlocked to death as well if I saw the panda race wearing rouge!

--
Quote by Warrick
Quote by Medros

Zing!!

Quote by Yve
Quote by Warrick
Quote by Medros

Zing!!

...seriously? was my code too difficult to crack? 3 second stun on top of regular stuns.
It will definitely be interesting to see how this all plays out, that's for sure. I hope they use this as an opportunity to remove some of the CC in the game and make it so that you have to pick one or the other and don't just automatically get like 4 different ways to CC someone. Like a frost mage would have to pick between ring of frost or a silence/interrupt or a snare instead of just having all of them automatically.

--

...seriously? was my code too difficult to crack? 3 second stun on top of regular stuns.

it was the nub spelling that stumped him...

I think it will be interesting how they balance yet another self healing melee class. Thats all we need, more feral druid types.

What armor will monks wear? Leather?

--
The rewards of this life now count for naught. My body, soon buried, and left to rot.
Good times gone, how quickly, an honest past. My god now, I see how, I've squandered each and every breath...
(Thrice - At the last)
Quote by Ocalleigh

it was the nub spelling that stumped him...

I think it will be interesting how they balance yet another self healing melee class. Thats all we need, more feral druid types.

What armor will monks wear? Leather?

yes, leather. (suck it rouges! Now you have 2 people that want your gear!)
yes, leather. (suck it rouges! Now you have 2 people that want your gear!)

more like suck it druids, finally a little payback for ninjaing gear for the last 3 expansions!

--
The rewards of this life now count for naught. My body, soon buried, and left to rot.
Good times gone, how quickly, an honest past. My god now, I see how, I've squandered each and every breath...
(Thrice - At the last)

[Back to Index]
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters
79 Website/Forum Members
0 Posts in 24 hours
0 Posts in 7 days
Medros is the last poster
78 Unique Guild Members
183 Characters (alts included)
0 Raiding Characters